IT, A/V & Automation Project Manager
Spycom Technology Solutions programs, installs and maintains audio, video, climate, security and connectivity for residential and commercial control systems. Our experience, customer focused approach and high quality of products and service, offer a simple, completely customized technology solution for your home or business.
Function as the focal point for internal and external project communication and documentation throughout the project life cycle, and supervise all personnel and activities on project site. A/V and control system knowledge essential for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the single point of customer contact throughout the project life cycle, and see all facets of the project as it relates to the customer experience.
- Coordinate all in house activities associated with project execution, including but not limited to: scheduling, product ordering, installation, programming, testing and troubleshooting with general contractor, construction manager, owner or other trades as required.
- Cooperatively manage and monitor the labor expenditures of installation personnel over the course of the project and communicate any issues that impact profitability.
- Generate and/or respond to communication including, but not limited to: requests for information, change order documents, tools or vehicles, warranty information, material inventory, punch lists, sign-off documents or other documentation as assigned.
- Test and inspect installation work performed by staff and/or subcontractors.
- Coordinate and/or provide training to client.
- 3-5 years trade industry experience. In depth knowledge of A/V and control systems preferred.
- Ability to generate timely, concise, and effective business correspondence.
- Ability to create and maintain construction schedules.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and be a safe driver.
What's In It For You
- Medical insurance and retirement savings plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Rewarding work in a team atmosphere that encourages success and pride in workmanship
- Certifiable training and continuous education
- Professional, exciting and fun work enviornment, with cutting edge tech trends