We program, install and maintain audio, video, climate, security and connectivity for residential and commercial control systems. We have been in business over 11 years and are experiencing rapid growth. If you are a people magnet, and can find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday, we would like you on our team.
Drive automation and audio/visual sales in residential new construction and remodeled homes.
Duties & Responbilities
- Actively pursue new business and advise prospective customers on technology solutions
- Create, build and strengthen relationships with residential builders, interior designers, contractors, etc.
- Attend networking events for new business development and community presence
- Sell specific builder packages and a la carte components
- Learn and demonstrate Spycom showroom AV & Automation systems
- Represent us at trade shows, trade associations and client meetings to promote services
- An interior designer, architect, salesperson of any kind, or someone who simply loves technology
- An adventurer who is not discouraged by rejection
- Direct selling experience in audio/visual or IT is a bonus, but not necessary
- Ability to grab everything you can within reach and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and be a safe driver
What's In It For You
- Ever changing work enviornment and freedom of a flexible schedule, set by you
- Medical insurance & retirement savings plan
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Professional, exciting and fun work enviornment, with awesome coworkers
- Performance based incentives