IT, A/V and Automation Installation Technician - Level III
We program, install and maintain audio, video, climate, security and connectivity for residential and commercial control systems. We have been in business over 11 years and are experiencing rapid growth. If you consider yourself a tech “ninjaneer” and are a great team leader, we’d like to meet you.
Advanced technician to lead our installation team on a wide range of AV and automation components.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Pre-program systems before installation
- Execute service calls
- Lead, mentor and train Level I and Level II Technicians as they install, connect, diagnose and troubleshoot audio/visual, networking, and automation equipment in residential and commercial locations.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis
- Accurately record hours and materials worked
- Work under pressure, assess multiple demands, and manage priorities
- Training and experience in low voltage systems
- Posess advanced level IT & electronic system programming skills
- Experience with integration including audio/video, lighting, shades, climate control, security, CCTV, telephone and computer networks
- Understand signa flows and control systems for distributed audio, video, and home theatre systems
- Awesome customer service skills
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and be a safe driver
What’s in it for you
- Medical insurance & retirement savings plan
- Paid vacation & paid holidays
- Career advancement opportunity in a growing tech field
- Ever changing work enrionment (field work)
- You'll be home nights & weekends
- Rewarding work in an upbeat team atmosphere that rewards success & pride in workmanship
- Certifiable training and continuous education